Wednesday, August 20, 2008
1. 85 million years ago, Dorkoraptors were the terrors of the Cretaceous savanna.
2. Tropical Storm Fay packed some hella-crosswinds.
3. White Men and Some Chick in Weird Red Kangaroo Costumes *Can* Jump.
4. The entire road company of "Barney on Ice" was wiped out today when their chartered jet disintegrated in mid-air.
5. Making the Chinese characters for "Y-M-C-A" requires some creative adaptation.
Best of Rodney Dill
Obama's potential VP choices didn't look like any presidents on US currency either.
Best of mega
Iran's claim that Jewish commandos had landed on its shores was backed up with poorly-photoshopped suspect photos.
Best of Passionate Conservative
"California Demons, on such a summer's day."
Best of Dub
Strap-on Dildoez....UR PUTTIN DEM ON BACKWURDS!!
Best of mpur
What happens when Clifford the Big Red Dog scratches his fleas.
Best of Army of Dad
I see the Bloodhound Gang is trying to get back the remaining 12 minutes of fame they lost.
Best of Adjustah
To relax, Cheney liked to get in some skeet shooting on the weekends...
Best of Carpe Plogiston
Encountering a herd of levitating kangarooists is one of the most anticipated events Nepalese tourists expect to have on the Zen Serengeti Safari. Ohm Ohm Ohm
Best of Submariner
SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!