Monday, July 07, 2008
Time Marches On
1. "Tryin' to run away, little fatty fat-fat? Thought you could get away, little fatty fat-fat. Now, stand still while ol' W gives you a noogie, little fatty fat-fat."
2. "Tell Move-On-dot-org his mom said John McCain can have this one."
3. "Son, Congressman Frank wanted me to ask if you'd like to play some 'tea-bag' with him. Silly old man, it's called T-ball."
4. "You looked like a cub bear playing with his prick out there. WTF is wrong with you?"
5. Teal'c generally enjoyed coaching Little League, until that fateful day one they won the championship and the little sh-ts dumped a gallon of ice-cold Gatorade on him. The carnage that ensued was unspeakable indeed.
Best of Double the U
Remember what John Kerry told you, if you don't play baseball well you'll end up in Iraq fighting one of my wars... GO GET THEM SLUGGER!
Best of Submariner
"Get a hit, or the beaver'll eat you..."
Best of Jack Reacher
"You just got to motivate your base," drawled Bush. "For instance, this little feller is playing for a box of Twinkies. You know he's swinging for the fences."
Best of curly
“Normally I would say something like ‘knock it over the fence’, but we’ve removed every single fence in America.”
Best of mpur
Because you're such a special player, we've created a unique position just for you: deep roving center field. Go get 'em, champ!
Best of sonicfrog
Bush and fellow Illuminati members Uncle Tom and Ling Ling prepare the next generation of deciders...