Brender and Zeasel Whippers
1. The Lightworker was baffled. "Why would little bunny foo-foo bop the field mice on the head?"
2. "That was a real good thing you did Barry, blowing off those wounded troops so you could hang out with reporters in the hotel bar. That was a good thing. Real good." Lieberman tried to think good thoughts so he wouldn't be wished under the bus.
3. Obama hated riding with Congressman Barney Frank. Every time they passed a playground: "Did him. Did him. Did him."
4. "Sorry, they're out of everything but water and Diet Dr. Pepper. We warned you to get to the bar car before Senator Kennedy."
5. "Is that one? Is that one?" The Lightworker hated it when when white honky senators made him the judge in their games of 'Spot the Crackhouse.'
Best of Van Helsing
"Look, those are the hovels little taxpayers live in." But Obama couldn't bring himself to look; the sight of bitter people clinging desperately to their guns and Bibles made the arugula churn in his stomach.
Best of ThatGayConservative
And that's when Obama awoke to realize that his life in politics was all a dream and he had to ride to work on the bus like everybody else.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Scissors again! Another tie! Will somebody please pick rock or paper?"
Best of Passionate Conservative
After they destroyed the middle class, the only way Congress could see them is in the controlled environment of Suburban Country Safari.
Best of GregMan
"Now pay attention, Holy One. If you have one piece of arugula, and I give you another piece of arugula, how many pieces of arugula do you have?" Senator Lieberman tries to explain basic economics to the Obamessiah.
Best of Double the U
...but HOW do the wheels on this bus go round and round...round and round?