1. The kids agreed that next year, Dad should just stick to his usual 'Kiss the Cook' barbecue apron.
2. Folsom Street's most popular hot dog vendor invites patrons to swallow his meat.
3. "It was supposed to be a Darth Vader Costume, but I forgot what he looked like."
4. Bruce did a brisk business with delegates at the DNC convention who were eager to get a piece of his hot meat. He also sold a lot of hot dogs.
5. Privately, Hank Hill did not care for Strickland's "edgy" new mascot.
Best of Gagdad Bob
I warned you: you don't want to know how hot dogs are made.
Best of Double the U
Bruce's first and last day as Promotional Manager at Char-Broil.
Best of The Man
The Grillin' With GWAR segment on the Martha Stewart show never really took off.
Best of Submariner
OJA: Your punishment? Death - by bunga bunga!
Best of kg
Yellow mustard in the front pouch; guess where the brown mustard is?
Best of andthenblammo!
Meet the new SpongeBob character, SpoogeBob!
Best of sonicfrog
To try and boost the sagging ratings, "Iron Chef" gets a make-over...
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Uhm... no thanks, I'm trying to cut down on my nitrates... and nightmares"
Best of Jack Reacher
Best of duke of red
"You want mustard? Hmm? Yeah, that's right...Mmm...Mustard, Mustard! MUSTAAAARRDD!!!..... Ahhh"
Best of Adjustah
The other Sith Lords rarely spoke about Darth Chunk.
Best of GregMan
John Edwards hires a new head chef for his mansion.
heh heh 'head' chef heh heh
Best of Steve O
After the BBQ everyone's going to have an A55 RGY.
Best of divine miss m
And for dessert, all we need is a blindfold, a can of whipped cream, and a glass coffee table.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of shoechick
Is that mustard in your pouch or are you happy to see me?