Sunday, July 27, 2008
Amish Gone Wild
1. "Dang thee, Bill. Or Dale. Probably Dale."
2. Fallout Boy got much more popular once they switched to an "Emo" look.
3. "Hey English, don't dang ol' bogart on that dang ol' fatty, I tell thee what."
4. Malachi secretly longed to go home and slip into his pink shorts and pretty, pretty yellow pumps.
5. "For the last time, Abraham, I'll not pull thy finger. Get thee it away from me."
Wicked Best of Silhouette
The Larry King and the Bill Gates costumes were great, but two Han Solos? They really should have consulted.
Best of Rodney Dill
Four boys, eight first names
Best of Double the U
The "Fly Over Boys" wanted so hard to be the next big boy band.
Best of Submariner
Verily, we've not had this much merriment since Kirstie Alley taught the womenfolk to shorten their plain garments.
Best of Two Dogs
N*SYNC fell on hard times immediately after losing Lance Bass to the Russian Space Program.
Best of Army of Dad
Here the lost boys of Lancaster County get freaky with some refrigerator chilled Mountain Dews.
Best of Rev. Right
Indiana, circa 1972:
Left to right:David Letterman, Chris Elliott, Robert "Morty" Morton, Paul Shaffer