Friday, June 13, 2008
This Ain't No Thursday
1. Mrs Satan lounges at home while her husband is out on the campaign trail.
2. "Hell Customer Service, How may I morally bankrupt you today?"
3. "Tee-hee, oh, Al Franken, you are one hilarious bastard. How can America possibly resist you?"
4. A young Hillary Clinton makes negotiates her terms. "And then, in 2008, I become the 'inevitable' Democratic nominee. Do we understand each other, Mr. Zebub?"
5. "Dennis Kucinich? I asked for an imp not a simp."
Wicked Best of curly
Obama remarks that ‘this is not the Satan that I knew’.
Best of Gagdad Bob
The devil wears gingham. Who knew?
Best of jeff
"Hee-haw, hee-haw, hee-haw!"
Best of Submariner
"...and I'm a-grinnin!"
Best of mpur
The real CEO of ExxonMobil
Best of R. Bateman
Her voice suddenly changed and I was filled with a sense of dread. "Oh, you will go out with me Johnny. And you will marry me. and we will have four kids. You will work for thirty years and leave me a fat insurance settlement when you get run over by the bus."
It was then, that I looked behind her and I knew.
Best of Cybrludite
Ah, so that's why Hillary did so well in places like West Virginia...
Best of Tim
An homage to frumpiness
Best of Jack Reacher
United Airlines unveils a fresh new look at its check-in counters.