Monday, June 16, 2008
1. Jimmy always had a strong, adverse reaction to 'old man smell.'
2. Jimmy wished the smelly old man would go away so he could meet the 'giant turd sandwich' the Republicans were forcing his dad to vote for.
3. "So, let me get this straight. You passed McCain-Feingold to clean up Washington, but the congress is more corrupt than ever and you promise more of the same as president? Are the Republicans who nominated you brain-dead, evil, or just retarded?"
4. "Jimmy, you remind me of a little boy I knew back in 'Nam named Nguyen Lao. Then one day I napalmed his village and burned the skin off him and all his little gook friends, too. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
5. Jimmy finally understands the joke "What's invisible and smells like Ken-L Ration?'
Best of Adjustah
Jimmy wasn't sure what the old man's "personal stem-cell collection" was, but he was pretty sure that he didn't want any part of it...
Best of metalgarth
A young Anakin Skywalker meets Palpatine for the first time and realizes the Dark Side of the Force will get him lots more poontang than being a Jedi will.
Best of Passionate Conservative
Col. Tigh proves that Boomer's not the only skinjob that can reproduce.
Best of Van Helsing
McCain demonstrates his new policy of nipping prostate cancer in the bud with exams starting in grade school.
Best of mega
At first, McCain's choice of a child-VP seemed odd, but when it turned out that it gave the pair an average age of just 55, it suddenly made sense.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Didn't they get rid of this guy in Poltergeist II?
♫"God is in... His Holy temple..."♫
Best of curly
“McCain Findgold. McCain Spendgold. McCain now needs more gold.”
Best of mpur
ORA: Keep absolutely still... it's vision is based on movement.
Best of prince of leave
Captured on film: the moment when a secret service frisking verges into "bad touch".