Saturday, June 28, 2008
Here I Sit All Broken-Hearted...
1. "See! The Bushitler Torture Regime's Death Cubicles can barely accommodate my wide stance."
2. easyJet's new passenger lounges left something to be desired.
3. "And you will stay in Camp Jeremiah Wright until you recant your heresies against the Obamassiah!"
4. "I don't mind the chains and shackles, but I wish they'd get rid of that damn trumpet player."
5. Mel Gibson was shocked to find himself in prison. "I thought 'sugar tits' was a compliment!"
Best of Rodney Dill
Larry Craig, why have you forsaken me.
Best of The Man
It's amazing what $2,500 a month in rent will get you in the East Village these days.
Best of mega
Aiden tried to look "miserable" and "tortured", but the truth was, this room was a vast improvement on living in his mom's unfinished basement.
Best of Jack Reacher
While the weather was an improvement, all in all Dave wished he hadn't been caught smoking in Mayor Bloomberg's New York.
Best of the doyle
The Headless Horseman was finally captured and thrown into Gitmo for terrorizing Sleepy Hollow.
Best of Chewman
The latest way the NFL found to ensure players make it to game day.
Best of robert
New Kohler ad where a house is built around a stainless steel toilet-sink combo.
Best of Chrees
Speaking truth to power. Or maybe just gibberish to a wanking audience.
Best of attmay
I begged him to wear a condom! I BEGGED him! I wonder who else he's infected.
Best of Submariner
I'm sorry about Mr. Miyagi, but I just couldn't take one more "Daniel-san - wax on; wax off!"
Best of GregMan
What really happened to the kid who wouldn't get off Senator McCain's lawn.