Friday, June 20, 2008
Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me
1. See, if I were really a sick (intercourse), I'd post the picture of the exit.
2. Not bad, but for real irony, they should have had a bunch of tiny cars coming out of him.
3. After modeling foreign policy after Winnie-the-Pooh, the Obama administration looked to another fanciful source in their approach to border security.
4. Arnold Schwarzeneggar's merchandising deal balanced his state's budget, and people eventually got used to the new name.
5. Licensing his name and image to Pennywise: Devourer of Souls paid for Krusty's new condo in Aspen.
Best of The Man
I've got my own Krustytown....in my pants.
Best of metalgarth
Amusement parks will never be the same once Carl becomes president
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Welcome to the Soylent Green Processing Plant.
Best of Double the U
This isn't the midway, this is where to get the Percocet.
Best of Passionate Conservative
There's a party in Krusty's mouth and everybody's coming!
Best of robert
Once the "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign was replaced, people began streaming into the Amerikorps re-education camps.
Best of sonicfrog
Dang it, I missed another Yearly KOS!!!!
Best of Adjustah
I didn't know that Gary Busey had opened up a theme park?!
Best of R. Bateman
The California office of the DNC updates the image of their headquarters to project their plan of appealing to the new voter.