1. Bush's first job after his administration, 'Love Guru.'
2. "You chinks are awesome. I wish we had an open border with you, too."
3. The effective use of camouflage illustrated. Right (l). Wrong (r).
4. The Chinese Foreign Minister's plan to recreate the Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover failed when the rest of the world boycotted.
5. "Seriousry, you tell Mrs. Crinton we want our money back!"
Best of The Man
It's an honor to finally meet you General Tso. I love your chicken.
Best of Jack Reacher
"...and we had some Tibetan flags lying around, so we made these nifty jackets out of them."
Best of mega
Oceana and Eastasia declare peace. There had never been a time when they weren't at peace. The enemy is Eurasia, as it always has been.
Best of mpur
Promotional still from Rush Hour VI
Best of mklasing
"That Hu is a damn low-talker. I didn't know I was agreeing to wear this puffy shirt."
Best of Van Helsing
W: "At least I got the blue one. Red Chinese ladies' jackets are for sissies."
Best of prince of leaves
Bush Thought Bubble: "Damn, seein' spots. Have I been drinkin' agin?"
Best of Steve O
A change of clothes we can believe it.
Best of Chrees
The thoughts of several dozen '60s psychedelia band members--"I have that outfit!"
Best of Army of Mom
I didn't realize Larry King was so short, Bush thought.
Best of mpur
Bush: I really admire the Asian culture and their respect for tradition. And now for a long-standing tradition in my family...let me just jam my finger down my throat...
Best of Army of Dad
Nights in chink satin.