Monday, May 12, 2008
Show Us Your Bush
1. "In my day, we hired negroes for catering jobs. At least they spoke some damn English."
2. "What a lovely wedding. The Huffington Post even sent a bouquet of stinkweed with a card reading 'We hope you are gang-raped and infected with AIDS.' It was sweet that they remembered."
3. "Jeez, ma show some class, will ya? Use my snot-rag next time."
4. "I'm voting for Ron Paul."
5. "She's got some nerve wearing white."
Best of Paul
Your line is "her mother and I".
Best of Van Helsing
"XYZ PDQ? What's that mean, Ma?"
Best of Double the U
"Blame it on the dog!"
Best of Seoulman (R)
You have to let your father sing 'Feelings' at the reception, he'd be so hurt otherwise.
Best of Jack Reacher
"That groomsman keeps making eyes at me. Be a dear, Georgie, and have him killed."
Best of attmay
"What in Heaven's name were you thinking, getting John Aschroft to sing We've Only Just Begun?"
Best of GOP & College
You know, after the bachelorette party last night, I'm surprised she's even standing.
Best of curly
“You can bet yur best cowboy boots that the boy’s getting some Bush tonight, eh, sonny?”
Best of mega
"Here are your new instructions. Declare war on Iran."
Best of Army of Mom
Son, do you ever get that 'not so fresh' feeling?
Best of Rodney Dill
Dad's gonna parachute in during the vows
Best of jeff
"I walked in on Henry in the bathroom this morning - your dad is bigger."