Friday, May 09, 2008
Not Suitable for Thursday
1. 'Strict Vulcan Librarian' was Commander Riker's favorite holodeck program.
2. Being Ellen DeGeneres's personal assistant was still less humiliating than working for Streisand.
3. The Livonia Public Library has an extremely strict policy about misplaced books.
4. "Mom, the Spinal Tap album cover was 24 years ago. Let it go."
5. A prom corsage is just so bourgeois.
Best of Seoulman (R)
A gender misplaced is a gender lost
Best of Double the U
Can you force your vegan slave to eat meat?
Best of curly
♫ Horse crops up noses and whiskerless kittens
♪ Tight leather collars and Islamiphied Britons
♫ Brown Unibomber packages tied up with strings
♪ These are a few of my favorite things
Best of Silhouette
I'm guessing that book was, "Dress for Success."
Best of jeff
"Ja, Ich bin eine Ostericherin."
Best of Submariner
Apparently, Starfall bet on Dallas in game 1.
Best of mega
Karen's mom was adamant about this so-called new 'look'. "You're not leaving this house, young lady, until you find a better pair of earrings."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Live longneck and perspire."
Best of mega
Norm Herklefink, aka "Master Torquemada", took sick pleasure in making her wear t-shirts with incomprehensible slogans.