Saturday, May 24, 2008
1. "Hey! Quit hoggin' the Suicide Booth! That jazz guy s-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k-s!"
2. Larry Craig's invitation to "Meet me by the men's room, and I'll blow your horn" was badly misinterpreted.
3. George Michael was furious that the trumpeter was playing "Faith" without paying him royalties, but with his dick caught in the rest room door, there wasn't a thing he could do about it.
4. Paid for by a Nancy Pelosi earmark, San Francisco's "Afternoon Jazz at the Glory Hole" program enriched the city's artistic and cultural landscape.
5. A record turnout for "White Jazz in the Park."
Best of Rodney Dill
New Orleans Funeral Dirge... Fail
Best of Two Dogs
When Bill got pissed at Ted, he simply dropped him off at the Chuck Mangione Music Marathon.
Best of attmay
Jim not only killed a guy by the men's room, but then ran off and made "wah, wah, wah" sounds with his trumpet. The jury deliberation took 15 minutes before he got life without parole.
Best of Army of Mom
Where will you be when your laxative kicks in?
Best of mega
Rain, unemployed musicians, flannel shirts, and a nice warm place for drug addicts and teen prostitutes to hang. Uhm....Omaha? No, wait...uhm...
Best of Seoulman (R)
While playing a Sousa piece, Gary couldn't hear Big Jimmy screaming about "Little Jimmy" was stuck in the door
Best of Chrees
Tooting in stereo
Best of Van Helsing
Thanks to the tendency of the technotoilet doors to close on people's noses, he finally had a audience for his horn playing that couldn't run away.