Monday, May 26, 2008
Isn't There Any Way They Could Both Lose?
Best of Jack Reacher
"Thanks for the invitation to your church, Barry. It really opened my eyes. Now I gotta run to hold hearings on the CIA creating AIDS to decimate the black community."
Best of mega
The real "Dream Ticket" held a quiet, intimate meeting to discuss post-Hillary strategy and argue who would be on top.
Best of Gagdad Bob
"Thanks Obama. You've made this happy man very old."
Best of Robert
Hillary Clinton's most effective ad yet.
Best of Passionate Conservative
"There, there, it's just a man and a horse being hung..."
Best of Army of Mom
BO: Tell me, Old Man, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Mc: No, but I once did the jitterbug with Greta Garbo. Does that count?
Best of Army of Mom
Stop me if you've heard this one before. An oreo and a rhino walk into Congress ...
Best of Rodney Dill
Old age and treachery overcome youth and skill.
Best of metalgarth
An awkward moment ensues after Mr. Burns says "grab Smithers and Lenny and make it a foursome" and Carl doesn't realize it was just for friendly game of golf.
Best of Seoulman (R)
It's called Scope, they sell it everywhere. Get with the program
Match the phrase with the politician:
1. "I can't wait to destroy the Republican party."
2. "I hated the Bush tax cuts, but man, my wife made out like a bandit."
3. "13,000 scientists signed a petition doubting Global Warming? Damn oil company stooges."
4. "Hey, you're right. Hillary would be a *brilliant* Supreme Court pick."
5. "Why don't we cut a deal and pass some extremely liberal legislation."
6. "I say screw the working class. If they want to work in tomorrow's economy, they can damn well learn to live 35 to a house and speak Mexican."
7. "I guess I can cross Ted Kennedy off my VP list."
8. "I would totally hate-f**k Ann Coulter."
9. "Justice Alito frightens me."
10. "Drill in ANWR? But what of Santa Claus and all the little elves?"