Sunday, May 11, 2008
IDK, Would This Work Better as a Stinger?
1. John Edwards personally supervises the baths at all of his son's sleepovers.
2. "I don't know what the Emperor's Club told you, Mister, but it's an extra $50 to do the dog."
3. Ironically, Dreams of my Father was also the title of Barney Frank's autobiography.
4. Q. What do you get when you cross Norman Rockwell's style with Robert Mapplethorpe's explicit depictions of child molestation. A. An NEA grant and a showing at the Whitney.
5. John Hagee is so anti-Catholic, he uses the Vatican Flag as a bathmat.
Best of Seoulman (R)
Uncle Charlie wondered if the other two sons were this hot
Best of divine miss m
"I never felt so clean and so dirty all at the same time."
Best of mega
California's new text book cover for the 7th grade was controversial with "right-wing extremists", according to the LA Times.
Best of Jack Reacher
We've secretly replaced Billy's dad with a creepy pedophile from the 50s. Let's see if he notices.
Best of attmay
Coppertone redesigns its packaging for the West Hollywood and San Francisco markets.
Best of GregMan
The cover illustration for James Lilek's latest book should have been a warning. Sadly, too few heard his cry for help.