Monday, May 12, 2008
"Aunty Em! Aunty Em!"
1. "My campaign HQ is completely trashed! Damn you, Cat in the Hat! Damn you to Hell!"
2. "All right, which one of you smartasses left the cardboard cutout of Dennis Haysbert on my porch!"
3. "Hey, you kids! Get out of my yard!" Hillary positions herself for McCain's VP spot.
4. Despondent over her rejection, Hillary declares her house in Chappaqua to be the new nation of 'Hillaryia,' raises her national flag, and belts out the national anthem, "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!"
5. Hillary's try-out for Jeremiah Wright's Gospel Choir wasn't a complete disaster, he let her keep the robe.
Very Brady Best of Silhouette
Hillary courts the Ron Paul voters by saying she is Mrs. Paul.
Best of Seoulman (R)
It's raining, it's pouring, the crazy lady's boring
Best of The Man
"Don't cry for me West Virginia"
Best of mpur
Which one of you bitches stole my pantsuit?
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of attmay
"Jeez, you spend one night with the Gorton's fisherman and the whole world knows about it by 8:30 the next morning!"
Best of sonicfrog
Hillary was mighty ticked when Curious George stole her famed Stetson, revealing her to be the mysterious Man With the Yellow Hat
Best of mega
As Hilldog stood on the porch, alternately saying "Who do you trust to make it rain? Barack can't make it rain" and cackling to no one in particular, Chelsea sadly signed the commitment papers and quietly drove off.
Best of curly
“Despite my ridiculous yellow raincoat, I don't feel no ways retarded.”
Best of shoechick
Dammit, the house was supposed to land on her, not next to her.
Best of Army of Mom
Which one of you a55holes gave me the raincoat that highlights my cankles?