Saturday, April 12, 2008
1. Only 9 months until Obama's inauguration. Shop early to claim one of the *good* cardboard boxes.
2. "I came to San Francisco for the generous welfare benefits. I stayed for the affordable housing."
3. Transmorgrifier malfunctions.
4. "Invest in Bear Stearns at 60, you said. Nowhere to go but up, you said..."
5. While Glenn Reynolds and Michelle Malkin enjoy lavish estates, most bloggers have more modest lifestyles.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Whoah, Larry... Next time you use my box for that, how about a courtesy flush?"
Best of Double the U
Amazingly enough they were able to get the cardboard boxes and their contents through security.
Best of prince of leaves
"I guess that non-refundable, non-transferrable ticket on ATA we got through Priceline wasn't such a good deal after all, eh?"
Best of Van Helsing
Under the Obama Administration, housing facilities will be made equal for everyone.
Best of curly
“Relax, we’re at the airport. Tap your toes long enough and a US Senator is bound to come around and investigate.”
Best of curly
Visit willworkforfood.com for franchise opportunities near you!
Best of Jack Reacher
Two people who will be looking for a personal word with "Mr. Priceline Negotiator."
Best of Mr. Right
After a long, trying day at the airport, Gallant was just happy to find someplace to lay his weary head for the night.
Goofus kept complaining that this wasn't what he had in mind when he fantasized about sticking his head into a tight little box all night long.
Best of Chrees
"I always dreamed of owning a million dollar home in Palo Alto. I guess I thought it would be a little bigger."
Best of metalgarth
ORA: Corrugated cardboard? LUXURY!