Monday, March 17, 2008
Wearing of the Black and White Green
1. "Dibs!" exclaimed Ted Kennedy and Barney Frank in perfect unison.
2. Three months after Christmas, Scrooge hired the same boy to buy enough whiskey to get him and Bob Cratchit totally loaded. Scrooge and Marley was soon wiped out anyway in the sub-prime credit crisis.
3. "Man, daddy's liquor store just can't keep these 40's in stock since the Obama Campaign HQ set up shop next door." ATDHE*
4. "I sure hope Kiefer Sutherland's a better tipper than Lindsay Lohan."
5. Ted Kennedy and Andrew Sullivan: two men with very different approaches to making bottles like these "disappear."
*And Then Dawn's Head Exploded
Best of Submariner
Teddy bellowed; "Wipe that smug look off yer face, Patrick and go get me a couple of BIG bottles. Breakfast won't wait forever..."
Best of attmay
Just because French kids get to drink doesn't mean they should act smug about it.
Best of Tim
Kid Nation's first boot legger
Best of Adjustah
♪"Caaaaan you tell me how to get...how to ge-het to Shesh-ame Streeeet!!" ♪
Best of Silhouette
Lemonade stands are for losers.
Best of duke of red
Little Timmy happily carries two bottles of Jeebus Juice back to the nice, pale-faced pop singer.
Best of Jack Reacher
"I gotta run. Hasselhoff's cheeseburgers are about to arrive, and he likes them with booze!"