Thursday, March 13, 2008
Now That's what I call a Game System
1. Inga was starting to miss Client No. 9.
2. Grand Theft Auto: Detroit was the first version of a video game to physically rape the gamer. Later, the Detroit Police rub you out so you can't talk about it.
3. Chelsea fumed. "Mom, your 'intern' is getting her syphilis all over my game system."
4. Apparently, Billy shared his medication with the baby-sitter ... again.
5. "Hot Babe Thursday" morphed into "B&D Fetish Thursdays" so gradually few regulars even noticed.
Best of shoechick
Best of The Man
"How am I supposed to beat Zelda with the controllers wrapped around your neck...."
Andrew Sullivan's first girlfriend knew something wrong with him.
Best of Chrees
Wait, this is one of those square peg in a round hole logic puzzles, isn't it?
Best of Submariner
Looks like Rosie O must have commissioned the newest release of "Leisure Suit Larry."
Best of mklasing
Although Spitzer's sex fantasies were a little odd, for $4,000 she would have even played Mario.
Best of Army of Mom
Once Peggy learned about the 'rumble' feature in her controllers, she LOVED playing Motocross with the guys.
Best of Steve O
Later experiments tried to get bloggers interested in girls...
Best of prince of leaves
A scene from Kevin Smith's low-budget, hipster-ironic remake of "The Demon Seed".
Best of Army of Dad
Verily, thou must bang the hot chick well.
Best of foz
Hey! I can't get this HDMI cable to mate up.
Best of Mr. Right
Super Nindildo --- for those special gaming enthusiasts who want to experience a very different type of joystick! Now "comes" with free Personal Space Invaders, Donkey Dong and Tetclitoris gamepacks included --- Poke-a-man sold separately!
Best of Adjustah
'Ow to speak Blogger: "Marriage Proposal".
Best of GOP & College
It's my turn to play with the sex-box! (Her *name* is Sony)