Tuesday, March 18, 2008
1. Ang Lee directs his first "I'm a Mac/I'm a PC" commercial.
2. We've replaced Mark's usual West Hollywood neighborhood with Amarillo, TX. Let's see if he notices.
3. Client No. 8: Steve Jobs.
4. A struggling Conan O'Brien was once forced to make ends meet by serving as the "second pair of hands" in a Jim McGreevey marital three-way.
5. Sonic Frog, your prom date is here.
Best of Tim
The Apple design team was encouraged to "Live Apple"
Best of duke of red
You should see his blackBerries.
Best of mklasing
On his third and last day at work, Bob the Marketing Director displays his new idea for ad slogans, "iPhones Raise Me Up" and "Apple Stands Firm to Stiff Competition."
Best of The Man
It's Apple swimwear. It may cost more and be less efficient than Speedos, but you look cooler.
Best of Rodney Dill
Chip was a few pins shy of being firmly seated.
Best of Adjustah
Sadly, this means six more weeks of Winter.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Where's William Tell when you really need him?
Best of Chrees
Robert Applethorpe's pictures were even more disturbing than his famous uncle.
Best of sonicfrog
Uhm, we DO see his blackBerries!
Best of Army of Dad
Only one thing could get the Silky Pony's eyes to wander from the hair...
Best of Submariner
Swim suit by Johnny Weir.
Body by Duncan Donuts.