Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Idiocy on the Move in the City by the Bay
1. Conveniently, Cindy Sheehan suggests what the length of her prison sentence for treason ought to be.
2. Answer to the riddle "What has eight legs and a collective IQ of 50?"
3. Nice to see the spell-checker from the Clinton campaign can still find work.
4. I want to see the other half of the sign, the half that says "... people is too long to have to put up with an attention-whoring mega-hag."
5. Chanting: "Stop the killing! Stop the war/We're not as dumb as you think we am!"
Best of divine miss m
5 extra IQ points to those few would be even better.
Best of Silhouette
Clearly, St. Paddy's Day has caused a temporary shortage of Os.
Best of Army of Dad
What spending five minutes with Cindy Sheehag is like to most people.
Best of Jack Reacher
She should have used some of her son's life insurance money to buy a vowel.
Best of Chrees
The townspeople of Many, Louisiana began erecting barriers immediately.
Best of Rodney Dill
Schlamiel, Schlamazel! Hassenpfeffer Incorporated!!!
Best of Adjustah
Tom and Amy's anniversary was once again spoiled by dyslexia...
Best of sonicfrog
5 years to many, 1825 days to others...
Best of shoechick
I AM IN UR SKOOLZ TEECHING SPELING.
Best of Keith Hersch
When you care enough to throw something together at the last minute.
Best of Mr. Right
Cindy Sheehan serves as Grand Marshal at the parade marking the fifth anniversary of the incorporation of the town of Toma, New York.
Best of Submariner
Seeing the Sheslag with the posie makes me think of "Flowers for Algernon" except the rat got smarter...