Tuesday, March 25, 2008
1. "Special Delivery from the Emperor's Club for Congressman Barney Frank."
2. I bet you didn't even know NAMBLA had an Easter Pageant.
3. "Later, we will serve the Eucharist on your naked, oiled body." Andrew Sullivan finally finds a Catholic church that reflects his beliefs.
4. A young Gavin Newsom attends his First Communion.
5. Billy is a 9-year-old boy with leukemia, who, thanks to the Make-a-Wish foundation...
Best of The Man
Johnny Weir's Easter on Ice was just fabulous.
Best of Chrees
A recruiting win for the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
Best of attmay
A new twist on a classic TV series: The Flaming Nun.
Best of Submariner
8 year old Andy Sullivan shows off his costume. This year he's trick-or-treating as his Hollywood hero; Sally Field. He says he's starting now so that he can "really sell it" come October...