Saturday, March 22, 2008
Childhood Trauma Saturdays
1. "And if you tell anybody about this, Billy, Mr. Cottontail is going to butcher your whole family! You don't want Mr. Cottontail to butcher your whole family, do you Billy?"
2. "I like the way you nailed your sister's Cabbage Patch doll to the background to remind the folks of the true meaning of Easter."
3. Every young boy in Massachusetts looks forward to Barney Frank's annual Easter Egg Hunt and Body Cavity Search.
4. Client No. 11, with his fetish for pederasty, plush, and bow-ties, was eventually revealed to be George Will.
5. "Levitating dolls with your mind is the work of the devil, Timmy."
Best of prince of leaves
Jimmy Carter and Whitley Strieber were surprised to discover they shared a common, and very strange, memory of an early childhood easter.
Best of Double the U
Sondrak had all sorts of odd pictures before she settled on the "Kibosh" theme.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Young Donnie Darko
Best of ochagirl
A man, in a costume, Timmy? Why, no. I'm the genuine Easter Bunny. Your parents would never, ever lie and play with your fragile, developing mind, Timmy.
Best of Adjustah
The Velveteen Embarrassment.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Just think of it as a third slight misplaced ear Billy."
Best of Submariner
I kinda don't f'n THINKso, Mr. Bunny; and if you don't move that front right paw, Dad's gonna show you just how UNLUCKY a rabbits foot can be...