Monday, February 18, 2008
Dr. Freud, call for you on line 1
1. "And then you hold the smoke in your lungs as long as you can, like this here, and pass the joint to the friend on your left ..."
2. "Number 12, the pump is on. Number 12, your pump is on," the career Barack Obama is actually qualified for.
3. Obama explains to skeptical Democrats how he will ascend into heaven and save them all from their sins.
4. "Whoa, this microphone has peanut butter and cheesidue all over it. I'm gonna kill that stinky fat kid."
5. "Swing your partner, dosey-doe! Hold on tight and don't let go!" (Is there no end to Obama's talents?)
Best of curly
“Here’s how Larry Sinclair was ‘working it’ in the back of the limo whilst I was smoking crack.”
Best of Submariner
"...and this here's my O face..."
Best of Army of Mom
B8. B8. The lady in the back is indicating she has a Bingo. Let's check her board.
Best of duke of red
"Hillary, you OBVIOUSLY don't understand what to do with a penis. Here, allow me to demonstrate...."
Best of shoechick
No, Senator Obama, whistling the theme from the Andy Griffith Show while standing in front of the American flag will not make the voters in the South forget that you are a black man.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Thank you, please pull forward to the first window."
Best of divine miss m
"I'd like to talk about politics, but first, a little 'Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe'."
Best of Mr. Right
Dozens of fatalities from alcohol poisoning have been reported at Obama rallies after drinking games were foolishly initiated using the words "change" and "hope".
Best of Rodney Dill
"Hey Hillary, watch me plagiarize Monica."