Friday, February 29, 2008
Do you believe in magic?
1. "So, who wants to touch my garment and be healed?"
2. Afro-Glow and Afro-Sheen... available at Fantastic Sam's and fine cosmetic stores throughout the greater Detroit area.
3. "I will now begin the exorcism of Hillary Rodham Clinton."
4. "I ain't walkin' into no spooky light to save some little white girl. Carol Ann can f**k herself."
5. ORA:"Father/ Yes son?/ I want to kill you/ Mother, I want to...f*** you..." This part of Obama's stage act was creepy and pretentious, but the fans loved it.
So True, Best of Jonathan
I'll take "Posters found on the bathroom wall in Bill Keller's home" for $200, Alex.
Best of metalgarth
No one in Springfield could be sure that it wasn't a Freudian Slip when Carl broke into a rendition of LENNY and the Jets at Moe's Kareoke night.
Best of Chrees
"Everyone say it with me... MONORAIL!"
Best of Jay Guevara
"...a little something called 'Camptown Races.' Hit it!"
Best of divine miss m
"Rhythm, rhythm, you people! Come on, black guys? Help the white guys."
Best of Shayne
Obama had no idea that there were subway cars in Ohio and Hillary knew how to drive one.
Best of Mr. Right
Moments after this picture was taken, all traces of the Senator had vanished. Hillary clinton was arrested soon afterward when a working Star Trek phaser was found in her purse.
Best of trigger girlie
Obama's entry into The Guiness World Book of Records was successful after he has uncovered "the biggest ego" category. He is the first human to consider himself a galaxy, complete with his own planets and moons revolving around him.
Best of Cybrludite
"...and she didn't mean it was the ACTUAL first time she has been proud of her country. She actually meant to say it was the first time she was proud of her adult film career..."
Best of Submariner
B.O. recreates a scene from Flashdance, but without the soundtrack, hot blonde and water deluge.