Sunday, January 27, 2008
Straight outta Wellesley! Crazy byotch named Hillary
Best of Chrees
"If God is dead, everything is permitted. Bi--yotch."
1. After capping Suzanne Pleshette, Bobby Fischer and Heath Ledger all in a single week, Hilldog welcomes her initiation into the crips.
2. Following her tryst with Queen Latifah, Hillary defied the old saying when she did in fact "go back."
3. "Vince Foster and Tupac? Damn, b1tch, you are one righteous gangster!"
4. HRC wins the endorsement from the Black Recording Industry, who just couldn't support a candidate who was clean and articulate without losing their street cred.
5. "Gee, thanks, Sir Mix-A-Lot. To what do I owe this honor?"
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
"Oh, no thank you! I may want your vote, but I certainly don't want to touch anything one of 'you people' have touched!"
Best of Submariner
Is it just me or does that Compton insignia bear a striking resemblance to a 300 yard, rifle site-in target?
Best of curly
From ‘I had a dream’ to ‘I had a nightmare’ in one generation.
Best of Van Helsing
Harpy in the hood.
Best of Jack Reacher
"..and before you go, Mrs. Clinton, we have a parting gift for you. It's a little black girl. Enjoy."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
The shirt was enough, but the 40-ouncer and a pack of menthol smokes was overkill.
Best of Dwight's Writing Manifesto
The cottony soft bigotry of low-quality textile imports.