Once Again, Swiping Sondra K's Threadline because it's better than what I could have come up with.
1. Actually, there's a very good explanation for this that involves losing a locker room bet and the multiple levels of meaning of the phrase 'Beat It!'
2. All that melanin Michael Jackson has had leached from his face over the years was bound to end up somewhere.
3. "Yeah, as if I'm the only baseball player in Japan who hangs around the bat-boys shower room waiting for the soap to drop."
4. In Japan, it is considered unlucky for any two people to look in the same direction in a group photograph. Oh, they also have a weird Michael Jackson black-face thing going on.
5. Lisa Lampanelli's gonna have a field day with this one.
Best of Jack Reacher
"And now, a tribute to the 80s, represented by the back row..."
Best of Capt. Queeg
Clear evidence that the Japanese Thought Bubble is about to burst.
Best of curly
As the batting coach, Senator Larry Craig made sure that they used the proper wide stance at the plate.
Best of Silhouette
Maybe it's me, but I hate the new Match Game panel.
Best of Rodney Dill
Hey, David Caruso's kid made the team.