From SondraK (Yes, I stole her threadline)
1. The Metrosexual Dutch Environment Minister collapsed into a crying jag after Imelda Marcos slapped him and stole his man-purse.
2. "This shirt is fabulous! I bought it from International Male! You're just jealous, you awful, awful man!"
3. The Dutch Environment Minister amuses himself by playing "peek-a-boo" with his bottle of Perrier.
4. "Leave Britney alone! She's a human!"
5. "Oh, Sweet Gaia, he really did put pee pee in my Coke."
6. Secretary General Ban ki-Moon followed up on the eye-poke with a pitch-perfect "woo-woo-wooo."
7. Oedipus Rex reacts to news that the woman he borrowed the shirt from is his own mother.
8. "I'm crying 'cuz you so ugly!"
9. "Stay away from my boogers!"
10. When the Dutch Environment Minister sobbed that failing to ratify Kyoto "felt worse than being donkey-punched by John Edwards," the other delegates wondered how exactly he knew that.
Super Best of curly
The Dutch obviously need to do more to reduce their greenhouse gay emissions.
Best of ThatGayConservative
John Santos could only shake his head and exclaim "What a faggot".
Best of Van Helsing
Yvo de Boer suddenly realizes that he's wearing his red pumps and orange frond-print miniskirt, neither of which go with his shirt.
Best of metalgarth
Even in his later years, Martin Prince never got over the way Nelson Muntz pushed him around
Best of Colonel Forbin
Meanwhile, at the Asian Summit, Bob thought he could fool everyone by covering his eyes, but they were onto him.
Best of attmay
"Nice shirt, Executive Secretary. Charles Nelson Reilly's estate sale, I presume?"
Best of Chrees
For the love of Gaia, won't someone save Ferris?
Best of J. Lichty
Oh, wait that's not a picture of George Voinivich.
Best of prince of leaves
Where will YOU be when your sense of shame over hypocritically pontificating at an obscenely un-green environmental summit kicks in?
Best of Army of Mom
*sobbing* I was in the People magazine 'what NOT to wear' section. How will I ever show my face at the Blue Oyster bar?