This is apparently the 2,000th Cap This post. At an average of five caps per post, that's 10,000 captions (and about 30 funny ones). Is that a record? Alert Guinness.
1. Mike Huckabee's new ad features "a family of typical Romney supporters."
2. "Our family name used to be Kucinich, but the kids were getting picked on too much."
3. After Al Gore's Nobel Prize went totally to his head, he changed his name and began flaunting his tolerance for diversity.
4. Seeing how he treated the losers, ABC immediately regretted letting Fred Phelps host Family Feud.
5. "Dad, exactly how does this result in 'showing that Ann Coulter b!tch to keep her right-wing mouth shut?'"
Best of Jack Reacher
Those wishing to speak at the DNC convention sent their applications and photos in early.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Uh... That's pronounced FAY-JOE..."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Pictured above: Proud parents Ray-Jing and Ima with their son, Wilby A., and daughter, Notta.
Best of Passionate Conservative
Much like the Flintstones, the Faggot family will have a "gay old time..."
Best of Whacko
"I know it must be confusing with our lifestyle and all. The first question we almost always get is 'how do manage to reproduce?'"
Best of curly
Thank goodness the site is P2K (post 2000) compliant, but what am I supposed to do with all of the dried food and guns that I bought in anticipation of the worst?
Best of evariste
"The English branch of the Huckabee family was even equally as ugly"
Best of Mr. Right
♪ Faggots. Meet the Faggots.
They're the modern New Age family.
From the town of Frisco,
They're a scene right out of La Cage III.
Each day, their young son gets in a fight,
Andrew Sullivan keeps calling Dad all day and night.
When you're with the Faggots,
Have a Folsom Street Fair freak time,
A wide stance leak time,
You'll have a "gay" old time! ♪
Best of Submariner
"Well in MY family, 'Papa spank' has a totally different meaning..."
Best of GregMan
Not to be outdone by Speaker Pelosi, Barney Franks trots out his own version of an exploited family to try and get sex-change operations added to the next Democrat health-care bill.