Why Subby, Why?
1. Sully just loved the Breck Girl's "Clothing Optional" Pool Parties.
2. The number of permutations of "Free Willy" captions for this photo are almost incalculable.
3. News of Trent Lott's resignation was celebrated even at the 'Fat Guy Water Ballet' club.
4. Matt Damon, People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" could have anyone he wanted, yet he comes home to this. That's true love, folks.
5. Somethin' just went and crawled itself outta the shallow end of the gene pool.
Best of The Man
After his career waned, Johnny Weir tried his hand at synchronized swimming.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Stamens...Pistils... I'll have none of it.
Best of A. Weasel
Best of metalgarth
The budget for Ang Lee's Fantasia was surprisingly low
Best of Submariner
IM IN UR POOL, POLINATIN UR PANZIES
Best of Paul
Santa Claus never talks about his half-brother, Daisy.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of Jack Reacher
After the disappointing sales of her last album, Britney was never again offered A-list dancers for her videos. She made do.
Best of prince of leaves
ORA: Keiko knew it was time to put Miles on a diet when he once again clogged the Delta Quadrant wormhole.
Best of Adjustah
This proved to be the last Capital One "What's in Your Wallet" commercial...
Best of Whacko
"Hi, I'm Eric. I love walks on the beach, reading, talking by the fireplace in the evening, and having my scroat nailed to the diving board. Can we meet? 555-1234."
Best of duke of red
Best of Army of Mom
Danny models the world's largest catheter and its complementary floral arrangement designed to conceal it.
Best of Jonathan
"I see your handle and your spout, but be little more honest and replace 'stout' with 'morbidly obese'!"