1. "Good news, kids! Our problems are solved! Barney Frank is hiring two of you as interns! Guess which two!"
2. The Frosts later performed a delightful take on a signature tune from The Sound of Music: "Dough, a check, a government check/ Ray, dad's 'friend' who goes in drag/ Me, the guy, who gets the check... "
3. "Mommy, that Pelosi woman scares me. Make her go away."
4. The cameraman from the DNC complained, "The kid in front is still smiling. You think maybe you could slap her around a little bit?"
5. "Oh mommy! This was the bestest intervention ever!"
Best of curly
"Somebody stole my Mom's boobs. Can you help?"
Best of Double the U
Nope, I am sorry, it's medical experiments for all of you.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE UPPER-UPPER-MIDDLE-CLASS!"
Best of curly
“…and young Johnny here aspires to become blue silk wearing male cheerleader for the Toronto Maple Leafs when he grows up…Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”
Best of AJ
Realizing that her 3 sons have longer hair, her husband has bigger breasts, and her daughter gets laid much more often than she does...another day of Mary's miserable life passes on.
Best of Prince of leaves
After being laughed at as the Democrats' SCHIP poster family, the Frosts would later become the spokesvictims for President Edwards' SHEAR program, which aimed at providing the working poor with access to affordable yet *fabulous* haircare.
Best of Rodney Dill
The wife is hearing impaired. Everynight the man asks, "Do you want to go to sleep or what?"
Best of metalgarth
Retro TV remakes: "Married with more Children than We Can Afford"
Best of sonicfrog
That frown and 16'th century blouse make me want to go blow my brains out.
Best of Gregory
The new seasons first ratings war heats up as NBC challenges ABC's hit sit-com Carpoolers with their wacky new comedy Freeloaders.