1. Not satisfied with defeating S-CHIP, Dick Cheney also likes to run down retarded children in his Satanic Subaru of Death.
2. Why you should never let NARAL sponsor your NASCAR Team.
3. "All I said was Ron Paul is a little kooky!"
4. Britney hit the accelerator. "Rat on me to Child Protective Services will you!" she said through a mouthful of curly fries.
5. This is exactly the sort of childhood trauma that can result in a kid becoming a cross-dressing Maple Leafs fan.
Best of metalgarth
Hollywood doesn't seem to grasp that nobody is going to pay $8.00 for a Forest Gump - Running Man crossover.
Best of The Man
Al Gore used his Nobel prize money for some Stage3 upgrades on his off road retard killing machine.
Best of AJ
The new event in the 2008 Special Olympics: Population Control.
Best of curly
It no longer takes a village, thanks to the all new 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI with the optional 293-hp 2.5-liter DOHC intercooled, turbocharged Boxer engine.
Best of Gregory
Too young to understand sarcasm, Tommy did what he was told when his father told him to "go play in traffic".
Best of ThatGayConservative
♫"And if the Subaru tries to run you down, go crazy. Whoo!"♪
Best of Army of Dad
The Super Adventure Club recently got into offroad rallies.
Best of Army of Mom
'Ow to speak Australian: speed bump.
Best of attmay
It was at this moment that Chris Burke decided to give up his athletic career and concentrate on acting.
Best of Submariner
'Ow to Speak Awstraylian; Tag
Best of sonicfrog
As his parents said when Billy won the 5 Mile Dash in the Special Olympics, it was all about finding the right motivation during the training.