Monday, August 20, 2007
You Go, Girlfriend!
1. "That's right! American flag! Bic lighter! Burn baby Burn!" Edwards thanks Dawn for addressing his rally.
2. "Now, Kaneesha, which do you think costs more, the solid gold dining room set, or your monthly premium under my health care plan?" If he couldn't be president, the Breck Girl thought he'd make a great Price is Right host.
3. Although she was flattered at the way Edwards gushed about being fan of her music, Donna Summer found his grinning rendition of "Bad Girls" to be downright creepy.
4. "I don't wanna say Hillary's a b1tch, but she hired Michael Vick to train her for the debates." Silky Pony takes the low road.
5. "I got his ring! I got his ring! Woo-Hoo, I got the cracker's ring!"
Best of Double the U
Wooohooo I gets to go to the other America until the election!
Best of The Man
No Kim, I think we have more in common than just pretty hair and the joy of holding long, hard black things in our hands.
Best of curly
“…and finally, Kaneesha’s fashionable business attire is accentuated by the subdued ‘bling’ of a functional wrist watch and minimal jewelry.”
Best of David Simon
"And if I'm elected President, every American with an impossible to pronounce first name will get free fried chicken and ribs."
Best of CJ
The Breck Girl's Pimp Hand may not be strong, but it is impeccably manicured.
Best of Jack Reacher
"What happens after I take the left foot out, again? Damn, this rhythm thing is hard. I don't know how you people do it."
Inspired by sonicfrog
"Shenene is overjoyed that Silky Pony will represent all nappy-headed ho's in a class action suit against Don Imus."
Best of curly
Cracker? Damn near split her in two!
Best of Army of Dad
John Edwards got me $300,000 for my car accident, let him work for you too!