Saturday, August 18, 2007
1. "Well, kid, under HillaryCare, there's a nine-month waiting list to start cancer treatment. In the meantime, we've hired these clowns to keep you amused."
2. The opening of the 'John Wayne Gacy Children's Hospital' was yet another sign of America's cultural shift to the left.
3. "Don't worry, kid, there's 160 more of us back in the ambulance."
4. "Well, another mother didn't listen, let her kid ride with Ted Kennedy, and now she's got a traffic cone lodged in her skull."
5. ORA: The Pennywise HMO offers special rates for 'young, easily frightened children.'
Best of Jack Reacher
One of the slides John Edwards used to show juries when he sued doctors was released to the public today.
Best of curly
“Sorry about the weirdo clowns kid, but Barney was booked solid and Big Bird is taking bukkake shots with Carmen Electra.”
Best of Whacko
Billy awakes to discover that he is not dreaming: He has been transformed into a conehead and his family are just a bunch of clowns.
Best of David Simon
"What's with this Sullivan kid? Every time I go to check his pulse, he begs me for a manicure."
Best of Double the U
Little Jimmy's dying wish was to have sex with three nurses, but the make a wish foundation insisted the clowns drag his bed outside and push him around the hospital grounds.
Best of wacha
Damn,he hasn't pulse, I knew the electric shock hand buzzer was too much for a kid with a pacemaker
Best of Submariner
ORA: I haven't felt this awful since I saw that Ronald Reagan film.
Best of andthenblammo!
AP wire photo caption:"The French 61st Armored Battalion embarked on 3 days of war-game manuveurs today..........."