American Digest: Photos from a Seattle Hempfest
1. A rebellious Jenna Bush walks down the aisle with Henry Hager.
2. "You made me miss spamming Ron Paul on-line polls for this?"
3. "I told you, I was too stoned to do laundry. I said I was sorry. Let it go."
4. "I don't know how to break this to you, that 'necklace' you bought at Sully's yard sale is a string of anal beads."
5. "So, what's your position on nationalized health... Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Dennis Kucinich."
Best of Double the U
Yup, take the top off that acorn and you got a nut underneath.
Best of Silhouette
"So, anyway, I clicked on the picture, and it's Bush wearing black socks with Crocs. And I'm like, 'How tacky can you get?' Right?"
Best of Silhouette
"Ward, they didn't buy the Cherokee thing. I'm pretty sure they're not going to believe you're Japanese now."
Best of Army of Mom
Liam, I saw this fat ugly hippy with crocs that would match your kimono perfectly. Let me flash her and while she is standing their goggle-eyed, you take her shoes.
Best of Jack Reacher
Bill practiced an eco-friendly lifestyle by, among other things, recycling old dining room lamp fixtures as hats.
Best of David Simon
"I'm over the cross-dressing thing, and well, I guess there are a few straight guys who listen to Barbara Streisand. But now I find out that your voting for John Edwards. Is there something you're not telling me?"
Best of The Man
With Garafalo on 24 now, I cannot wait for Season 7.
Best of Rodney Dill
Hey Jesus, there's a great party over at Judas place tonight, wanna come.
Best of the doyle
I see they've already cast Zonker in the live-action Doonesbury. "Heeewack"
Best of jeff
"Trojan Man II" would go down in history as a bigger marketing failure than even "New Coke."
Best of Submariner
So THAT'S what happened to the old Q'Bert screens.