Monday, July 23, 2007
1. The mass vomiting that resulted when Bill described how he liked to get naked, put Hill in a gold bikini, and act out the Jabba the Hutt/Princess Leia fantasy from Return of the Jedi surpassed the blueberry pie scene in Stand by me.
2. It's either the size of her hips or the size of her tax increase. Judging by Bill's pup tent, it's probably the tax increase.
3. The Clintons' talk was a huge hit with (l to r) Tim Robbins, Thomas Noguchi, Janeane Garofalo, a big blue hat, and Dr. Strangelove.
4. Hillary totally goes all Lady MacBeth after seeing the apparition of Vince Foster once too often. "Is that a subpeona I see before me/Come let me clutch thee/I have thee not but see thee still..."
5. Gallant rouses the party faithful with a speech about liberating the workers from the gears of capitalist oppression. Goofus mimes the lap dance he got from 'that woman, Miss lewinsky.'
Best of the doyle
"...and if you will all assume the same position as Bubba here, I will do for you what I never did for him, if you all will just vote for me."
Best of jeff
Hillary's droning puts Bill to sleep, where he promptly begins "sleep screwing."
Best of divine miss m
Come to Butthead!
Best of Submariner
"...so you grabbed hold and 'drove the porcelain bus' because of too many Big Macs?"
Hilldog was GREAT at charades.
Best of sonicfrog
"Bill... We get it. You can STOP asking 'Next Intern Please'. It wasn't funny the first time..."
Best of Jack Reacher
Staffers from Pantsuits Palace frequently took their disabled friends to picnics, rodeos, and the occasional circus.
Best of Jay Guevara
"Hey, that disappearing cream worked great on my intern. She's totally invisible!"
Best of GOP & College
"After everywhere that thing's been, you expect me to do what to it?"
Best of Rodney Dill
"Wanna buy some wood?"