Monday, June 25, 2007
Caught in the Act
1. The lack of a bulge in Mike Brown's pants was shocking to everyone.
2. Wilfred Brimley was indifferent to the plight of Mini-Me hopelessly caught in Al Roker's butt-cheeks, but the animated head of Big Boy was very concerned.
3. After taking some 'headache pills' from Dennis Rodman, Cavaliers coach Mike Brown spent the entire game singing "I'm a Little Teapot."
4. Why don't they just kiss and get it over with?
5. Oh, sure, Janet Jackson gets fined $500,000 for a wardrobe malfunction, but Mike Brown mimes a blow-job on the sidelines and gets away scot-free.
Best o' Rebecca
Hmmm, hand on cocked hip, a limp wrist, yellow shirt, suggestive facial expression. 2 snaps up!!
Best o' Dawn
Rather small for a brother, but the French tickler is a nice touch...
Best o' Submariner
Dude! You can afford more than that "blue light special" now - you're an NBA COACH for Gaia's sake!
Best o' Jonathan
"'scuse me while I whip this out."
Best o' captainobvious
"come on Tony Parker is this tall, how can he be tearing yall up like that"