1. "Hello, my name is Rio. Mind if I dance on your sand?"
2. *Sniff* *Sniff* "OK, Now I'm confident, confident, dry and secure."
3. I have definite mixed feelings about the all-female remake of White Squall.
4. "Welcome aboard the Monkey Business, Senator Clinton. Enjoy your voyage."
5. The Skipper took one look at Mary Ann stretching on the deck and proclaimed, "F**k the three hour tour, I'm gonna sink this bitch!"
6. Is this the part where he yells 'I'm king of the world?' I hate this movie.
7. "Wanna play with my dinghy?" was one of Submariner's more effective pick-up lines.
8. Although, "How'd you like to tinker with my old Johnson?" also sometimes worked.
9. "The Wet Spot? What a clever and unusual name for sailboat."
10. "And then I started crying. 'Pre-nup? How could you even ask me to sign such a thing?' So, the dumb bastard dropped the whole matter ... yadda yadda yadda ... I got the house and the boat."
Best of Rodney Dill
"Arrrr... prepare to be boarded."
Best of Jack Reacher
"Is that Kobe's boat over there? I'm gonna wave to him."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
How come my cable guy never looks like that?
Best of Rebecca
The new jib sail was very pleasant to look at, but not functional at all.
Best of sonicfrog
I haven't had a chick look at my mast like that in at least 20 years.
Best of Capt. Queeg
Dillweed claims he "stumbled across" this link.