Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Well, So Much for That
1. ORA: "We may have lost the Western Conference finals, but we can still go on to exterminate Lokai and the rest of his inferior race!"
2. "Sorry son, the Ducks beat us 4-3. Daddy lost his bet, you are now the official property of the Walt Disney Corporation. I can only hope they go easy on your tender ass."
3. "Son, there ain't no restrainin' order on Earth that can stop my hand from going under your shirt and out through your sleeve."
4. "Son, don't feel so bad. Compared to the bleak future you face competing with 90 million illegal aliens for scarce jobs in a socialist Democrat economy, not winning the Stanley Cup is really not that big a deal."
5. "Could you be the next Steve Yzerman? I don't know. Was Yzerman also a mewling sissy-boy who wet his pants and played with My Pretty Pony when he was a little kid?"
Best of The Man
Well son, the good news is that our car was not firebombed.
Best of Jack Reacher
"If you thought the game was exciting, son, wait until we run twelve blocks through Anaheim at night wearing these getups."
Best of Silhouette
"I still don't see how you can claim he is my son. Lots of people have half-red-half-white faces. It don't prove nothing."
Best of sonicfrog
Bele explains to his son why their race won the civil war on Cheron: "We love hockey. They loved baseball... Wusses!".
Best of Submariner
The "Michigan tan" that occurs when you fall asleep at Big Bear and never roll over.
Source: News of Detroit.
(Yeah, I'm still bummed about this).