1. Tammy Faye Bakker was sure three Jacks would beat Boy George's two queens.
2. ORA: "You guys can go home. Surnow decided to go with basic black for the Chinese Terrorists who storm CTU."
3. They're playing "Key West Hold 'Em:" Queens are wild and straights don't count.
4. "Shut up and deal, Chang, I don't care how you can tell that I'm gay."
5. "So, in order to honor the spirits of our ancestors, you get 22 cards and I get four? How does that work?"
Best of Rodney Dill
Wong knew the chances were astronomical, but there it was in his hand -- a Royal Fizbin.
Best of divine miss m
"A frush? What the hell's a frush?"
Best of Cricket
Queen Amadala plays for the soul of Anakin Skywalker in Ingmar Bergman's Pirates of the Caribbean 17: At the Galxly's End.