1. "Okay, Mr. Sullivan, now just relax while I retrieve that gerbil for ya."
2. "Actually, the EPA recommends use of a full-body decontamination suit when handling Ms. Lohan's urine sample."
3. A third technician "suits up" in hopes of finding her two missing colleagues, who never returned from Paris Hilton's body cavity search.
4. Becky never quite grasped the subtlety of the "No glove, no love" slogan.
5. Who cares if it's not faithful to the original; I like the direction of the Laverne & Shirley remake.
6. (Sigh) "Why is it when I heard some jerk had a giant, mirrored, disco penis stuck in his rectum, I just knew it would be you, Sully."
7. "I'm sorry. The operation was a failure. We pulled John McCain's head out of his ass, but he still supports the Amnesty bill."
8. CapThisClassic: "OK, Senator Clinton, let's check out that prostate."
9. "I'm not just for decoration, I can also satisfy a latex fetish."
10. "Your coot's just fine. The next time you suffer from 'lunar swirlage,' just take some Midol."
Best of curly
“…and I’ll have you know that this brand of Latex gloves has received Sully’s highest rating ever: five fists ‘way up’.”
Best of The Man
In soviet union, prostate examines you.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Sorry Hillary, the gloves don't go up to my elbows."
Best of jeff
Sally enjoyed the proctology section of her residency way too much...
Best of Submariner
Following the gloves, Nancy donned CDC anti-contamination gear and then an arctic exposure suit. After all, a girl couldn't be TOO careful when palpitating Teddy the Whale's liver...