Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Baby in a Box
1. Wal-Mart's version of McDonald's Playland did leave a bit to be desired.
2. Britney Spears prepares to ship the youngun for a visitation with K-Fed.
3. Michael J. Fox was overjoyed. "Yes, another package of fresh, young stem cells!"
4. "Senator Clinton? Planned Parenthood just sent you a boxed lunch."
5. By mailing bricks to senate Republicans, the public managed to change their minds about building a border fence. Using a similar strategy to change Rudy's mind on abortion was less successful.
Best of prince of leaves
FedExodus 2:3 -- "And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an prepostaged ark of corrugated cardboard, and filled it with polystyrene and with biofoam, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the parcel box by the overnight shipper office."
Best of Rodney Dill
The bubble-wrapped ones never seem to come as fresh.
Best of CJ
Justin Timberlake and two producers of Saturday Nite Live were arrested on child molestation charges today...
V-word 'xndsmpig' as in 'exchange a small pig' which may be what is happening in this pic
Best of metalgarth
Alice In Chains songs should never be used as lullabies.
Best of Jack Reacher
Santa, hard of hearing, didn't understand Timmy when he asked for "A babe, nicely stacked," and instead sent a baby, tightly packed.
Best of Lyn Perry
Early test scene for the Matrix pods before they settled on tubes of gooey liquid.
Best of sonicfrog
OK. Who tore off the shipping label. Dammit!!! I STILL don't know where babies come from!!!!
Best of andthenblammo!
"I looked in the box, I said, 'Look at the baby with the cute peanuts!', I ended up doing 5 to 10. Whatta world."
:-P Divine Miss M