Sunday, April 15, 2007
Very Bad Doggies
1. "Finally, on June 24th, 1997, Snuggle the fabric softener Bear, stiffed his dealer for the last time." --- Snuggle, the E! True Hollywood Story.
2. Andrew Sullivan was furious. He had specifically requested Small Curd cottage cheese in his Fantasy Suite at Club K9.
3. "Damn... Cujo was in a mood tonight."
4. "What white Persian cat?"
5. "Rabid? No, that's not our foam and spittle. Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews were just having a discussion about Dick Cheney."
Best of Submariner
Nope. We haven't seen even ONE guy in a sheep suit, let alone three...
Best of metalgarth
Same thing happens at our house when Dog Whisperer is a rerun
Best of Cybrludite
Hello, is this Emerald Dragon Takeout? Good. Can you connect me to your purchasing department, please?
Best of Jack Reacher
"The master's home! Act casual!"
Best of CJ
"Mistakes were made."
Best of prince of leaves
"Whaddya mean, 'Who's gonna clean up this mess?' You're the one with the two free paws and opposable thumbs!"
Best of Frank_IBC
"...and the last thing the crazy human female said before she stormed out the door, was 'Google it!'"
Hat Tip: Franco IBC