1. "Oh, crap, we left Karl Rove's kid in the back seat for nine hours on a hot day. Well, on the bright side, at least we don't have to worry that he'll ever do menial labor like a Mexican."
2. "No, Mr. President. That's a LAN cable. You've never worked a self-service pump in your life, have you, y'croquet-playing mint-muncher?"
3. Gallant corrects the president when he attempts to fuel the car with the wrong cable, while Goofus pisses on the back tires.
4. "Where's the airbag? I think he's up at Hyannis Port getting sh*tfaced."
5. "Mr. President, please tell me you didn't really think that plugging your xBox into this car would let you slip into a virtual-reality Grand Theft Auto game... a la Tron?"
"Mr. President, the Veep's looking at your ass again."
"No, Mr. President, this is not a 'nucular' car. It's a hybrid."
"Get it? It's a breathylizer hooked up to Teddy's car! Heh-heh-heh! Geez, Dick, you used to have a sense of humor."
The other end of the cable is attached to a stationary bicycle, pedaled maniacally by Sped Begley, powering the car in an eco-friendly manner. Unfortunately the car can't go any farther than the cable.
Confound it, just how do you siphon the juice outta this here kinda car.
"But where do ya put the f'in corn?"
Ok Mr. President, you just plug it in, you don't have to keep making the "Vrooom, Vrooom" sounds.
Hat tip: Headmistress Sondra