1. Her hotness completely explains global warming.
2. Yeoman Kelly finds out why you never refuse when Spock says "Put out or get out."
3. The Smithfield Planetarium presents ... Barbarella.
4. Subby just wished she was in orbit around his pole.
5. Admit it, this beats the hell out of four elephants and a giant turtle.
Best of The Man
Good News: Scientists have discovered a planet that might hold life.
Bad News: It is inhabited by superhuman sized lesbians.
Best of Jack Reacher
In response to declining sales, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe decided to try a lingerie show/buffet special on Tuesdays.
Best of Cybrludite
Must... not... giggle... at... girlfriend's... interprative dance...
Best of jeff
Billy, lacking formal training but not imagination, came up with some different constellations... such as "The Babe."
Best of Silhouette
When I eat a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation of swimming in the cold, icy nothingness of space.
Best of Chrees
A still from "Bend it Like Hawking."
Best of Submariner
Gaia finally had "had it up to here" and booted the Earth to the far reaches of space...
Best of curly
Scientists have discovered global warming is actually caused by interplanetary queefs.
Gaia’s opines on Sheryl Crow’s recommendation to use one square of toilet paper: “Don’t you ever feel like there’s a Klingon stuck on Uranus?”
Hat tip: Pamela @ Discarded Lies