Tuesday, April 10, 2007
COPS in Toyland
1. And yet, the Brady Campaign still wasn't satisfied.
2. And yet, the ACLU still wasn't satisfied. "Criminals might feel intimidated. Make the guns pink... and make them teddy bears."
3. Moments later, a cheap plastic replica of Elian Gonzales was hustled back to the Cuban gulag.
4. To heighten the realism of the exercise, the New Jersey schools chose to cast "extremist members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir" as the terrorists.
5. Well, it's not the first time the phrase "Hey, those aren't real" was applied to items clearly made out of plastic.
6. "Well, this oughtta make Elizabeth Edwards piss her pants."
7. Somehow, fake plastic guns seemed appropriate for the raid on Anna Nicole's estate.
8. "And another thing I hate about gay p0rn0, the props are always so fake looking." - Excerpt from Ted Haggard's renunciation.
9. "Hey! These are just toy guns. No wonder we never arrest gangbangers."
10. Are the props as fake as the acting? You must be on Lifetime.
Best of Jack Reacher
"We're looking for a big bowl of Kool-Aid, 'bout this high, keeps smashing through walls. You seen him?"
Livonia P.D. shows off the only weapons the Justice Department will let them carry.
Best of Chrees
Tryouts for the live-action version of Toy Story.
Best of metalgarth
Wait a second. Are you 100% sure that the only way to kill a werewolf is with a plastic bullet?
Best of nuts for tuna
"Damn....is my gun 'raw umber' or 'burnt siena'?"
Tip: I don't remember where I saw this.