Saturday, April 07, 2007
1. "Miss Betsy, we're going to have to let you go if you don't stop typing 'All work and no play make Phineas a dull boy' over and over again."
2. 'presidnet taft is a joe-fired neo-whig lickspittle sodomite ' What lefties did before the internet.
3. "Hello, tech support? Yeah, one of the computers is locked up, what do I do? Slap the bitch? Got it!"
4. "Mr. Rove says this work is unsuitable for white women. Next week, we're replacing them all with undocumented Mexicans."
5. Inside SOTG's secret caption sweatshop.
Best of prince of leaves
The clever "retro" marketing campaign for Windows Vista backfired when nobody noticed the intended irony.
Best of the paperboy
Blogger.com had to hire another room full of word verification originators specifically to handle the Caption This! Thursday edition.
Best of Submariner
Why yes, Ms. Gifford; I suppose we COULD get them to triple their output...
Best of metalgarth
Al Gore hires a bunch of "undocumented worker-mathematicians" to calculate his total "carbon footprint" in a "carbon neutral" way.
Best of Jack Reacher
While there were some adjustments to be made, all in all, Dell's board believed moving Technical Support to 19th Century China was a positive step.
Best of Silhouette
The 'division' room was nice, but everyone prayed for a promotion to "multiplication."
Best of bubbalove
Ebenezer and Mary Gates look at the room around them and vow "someday...someday.
Source: Shorpy the 100 Year Old Photo Blog