Thursday, April 19, 2007
The Breck Girl... Now With Afro Sheen
1. "Come on, Al. A little Breck will take the nap right out of that 'do."
2. "Hey, buddy. Spare $400 for a haircut?"
3. "Take me now, right here on the podium, take me roughly, you full-lipped Mandinka!"
4. "Hey, can you do some of that voodoo shango stuff you people do to cure my wife's cancer?"
5. "I'm channeling MLK, he says you're no better than a nappy head... uh, never mind."
6. "Yeah! I'm down with the struggle. So, what'll it take to get the you people vote? More welfare? Reparations? Midnight basketball? Fortified liquor subsidies? You name it."
7. "I'd love to go in the shrimpin' business with you, Bubba."
8. "Homes, wait 'til you see my dope new Transformer. It'll rock your world."
9. "I always thought you were good looking and articulate."
10. "Your butt plug? I think Chavez still has it."
Best of metalgarth
The gay version of "Middle Aged Political Lust Mamas in Trouble" made far less in DVD sales than the original.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Walk with me, Al. I can get you into Livonia, no problem."
Best of Rodney Dill
Sharpton: "Run, Forrest, Run."
Best of Double the U
Can I be part of the "Justice Brothers" Al? Please, I am a really good lawyer, please let me be part of the Justice Brothers...please?
Best of curly
“To me, waterboarding would mean going from wash-wash-rince to wash-rinse-wash.”
Best of Submariner
Take me now and call me Shehag...
Best of 2spotlefty
"Hey Sharpie baby, could ya spare a good ol' boy some a that Nivea? I'm gettin' a little ashy over here."
Best of 2spothipshot
"Okay, here's the keys to my baby. Now remember, don't buff it out too hard and it's the boysenberry air freshener this time, not you guys watching 'Boys in the Hood' on my DVD player ! You got me son ?"
Hat Tip: Sondra K