Friday, April 06, 2007
And I-ran, I-ran So Far Away...
1. "Sssh, Quiet Everyone. The Dhimmi Grandma Pelosi is about to read a traditional folk-tale of her homeland. It's called, Heather Has Two Mommies.
2. "So, Mahmoud, you didn't regift those 15 suits I gave you for Ramadan, did you?"
3. Everything in the Ruling Council comes to a halt when 'The View' comes on.
4. "Why does he get a chair? Because the maid service was charging 500,000 Rials to clean his skidmarks off the rug, that's why!"
5. "Oh, boy, I can hardly wait for my turn to violate the British ambassador's anus in the most perverse and horrific ways imaginable."
Best of divine miss m
The front row never gets out of hand at a Cat Stevens concert.
Best of jeff
(Guy in white turban) "Oh Allah, did you have to make my laxative kick in now?"
Best of metalgarth
The judges for Iran's newest Reality TV show sensation: "Beheaded Infidel Idol"
Best of prince of leaves
"Three mullahs walk into a bar...stop me if you've heard this one before..."
Best of Jack Reacher
"I'm getting a new bumper sticker. It says 'Ask me about my hostages.'"
Best of Jay Guevara
"Can you believe the guy on my left is wearing a white turban before Memorial Day? Call the fashion police!
Best of Submariner
psst - "I'm wearing 'Hello Kitty' panties under my suit as a birthday surprise for the Ayatollah!"
Hat Tip: The Corner