1. "I know what you're saying... 'Jeff, can I afford to start my own home meth lab?'... the answer is, yes, you can... and I'll show you how..."
2. "By the end of the puppet show, you will have incontrovertible proof that Bush was behind 9-11, Bush's father killed JFK, and the Queen of England is a Trans-Sexual alien drug dealer."
3. "Really? The hand-puppet is more credible than Katie Couric?" CBS News gets bad news from the Focus Group.
4. "Al Gore couldn't be with us, but we've got the next best thing... take it away, lifeless wooden puppethead."
5. Cast-off from South Park, Mr. Hat's career continues its sad, downward spiral.
Best of Kevin Walker
Question: How many objects shown here have been inside Sullivan's anus?
Answer: You may not want to know.
Best of Chrees
Cruelty to children, math-geek style: "Who here wants some pi?"
Best of Jack Reacher
"No, we are not the guys who make fountains with Diet Coke bottles. Please leave."
Best of ColoradoPatriot
Erwin and Cletus never really had much success with their "How To Never, Ever Get Laid" seminars.
Best of Double the U
...and if you add up the numbers in pi, and convert them to letters it says "Bush is Hitler, impeach now!"
Best of Cybrludite
For our next trick we will require 50 kilos of U-235...
Best of Frank IBC
Nice. Making fun of Dr. Pedro Ramakrishnan, the deaf-mute midget who became a world-renknown expert on children's health. Read his story. Educate yourselfs, morons.
Hat Tip: Zombie